![]() |
| Looking out back |
![]() |
| From the front |
Hello,
I don’t really have anything to write about this week – everything is just back to work – home – work –store – home. The dust has been so bad this week even driving has been difficult. I finally washed the car today, because I just couldn’t stand it any longer – it already has a heavy coating of dust. As I stated in last weeks letter, I wanted to give an update on the construction next to our compound. We have actually be a little luckier that some of the teachers. Our unit is just around the corner from the major digging and now they have piled the dirt up behind our place in a little 3-story pile. The jackhammers start at 6 am and end around 6 pm. We can hear and feel it, but some of the places are actually taking things off tables and counter tops to keep things from vibrate off onto the floor. The bad part for us it the unbelievable dust – both of us are constantly coughing and emptying boxes of Kleenex daily.
We are really stuck this time on where to go in April. I got back some good ideas for Italy, Greece and other parts of Europe, so we are researching prices.
We paid the car off today and got the release to show for our exit visa. One more step in our final departure.
Lesson of the Week: Good air is a luxury we take for granted.
Love to all,


No comments:
Post a Comment